WoW TBC Gladiator Boost
- ESTIMATED TIME: During the arena season
- Description: We are will help your to achieve the title of Gladiator 4rd season and get a Brutal Nether Drakemount. More information can be found by clicking here
- Rules: Your character must be at the maximum level (70 lvl); Suitable equipment; Provide us with a username and password to log into your account.
- Pre-order: Pre-order WotLK Gladiator boost is available, Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm will be yours soon!
Frostyboost welcomes you and would like to walk you through how your WoW TBC Gladiator Boost will go.
In arenas you can get the title of gladiator. Obtaining this title is an impressive feat. In order to get it, you need to rank in the top 0.5 percent of all players in arenas and 0.1 percent of Rank1 Gladiator, which will give you the title of gladiator forever.
Both of these achievements grant you the Netherdrake mount. Players with the title of gladiator and rank 1 are popular and well respected in the gaming community.
Why buy WoW Arena Boost from us?
There are many reasons why a player cannot achieve the desired result: not enough experience, insufficient level of equipment, no good teammates, and of course the usual laziness, because to achieve titul gladiator you need to put in a lot of effort.
Not all players are fans of PvP content. Many people find it much more interesting to go through dungeons and raids. For some players, PvP battles or battlegrounds are too difficult to master. All this repels many players, but the desire to receive rare PvP rewards remains with almost everyone.
Buying a WoW Arena Boost is guaranteed to save you weeks, if not months, of your time at an affordable price.
Also, you get arena points cap and honor together with arena boost, you will gain currency while also improving your rating. If you need a certain amount of AP or honor, you should go to the necessary pages.
If you are interested in different arena rating, click here, you'll be taken to the arena calculator page.
Pilot or Selfplay?
You can order our WoW TBC Gladiator Boost service both in pilot mode and in self play.
Self-play mode includes 140 hours of playing time with a professional booster throughout the entire season.
Since we do not know your level of play, we cannot give a 100% guarantee for getting a gladiator, but we can guarantee that your skills and abilities will improve.
What do I get by ordering the WoW TBC Gladiator boost?
- Gladiator's title: season one;
- Vengeful Nether drake - mount at 310% speed;
- Honor points - used to obtain PvP equipment
What are Honor Points?
From the defeat of an enemy player, you'll receive a special reward - honor points.
These points represent a type of currency that can be used to purchase rare equipment and items.
WotLK Honor farming boost pre-order already available.
What is required of me when ordering this service?
- Your character must be at the maximum level (70 lvl);
- Suitable equipment;
- Provide us with a username and password to log into your account.
If you need an increase in your characters level - you can buy a power leveling service, just click here.
Bad gear? Don't worry, click here and we'll help you upgrade your gear.
How is the first booster login to my account?
After the booster accepts the order, we give them your username and password. The first entry of the booster is always accompanied by a code to your mail, or an answer to a secret question. 2 potential methods can follow from there:
1) If you do not want to give a security answer but you can be online, we will need a code when you first log into the booster in Battle.net. As soon as the booster receives the code and enters Battle.net, they will be able to seamlessly fulfill your order. There are times when Battle.net crashes and it requires re-entering the code in which case the boost may be delayed until you send us a new code.
2) The secret code is the best entry to the system for quick order fulfillment. With this method, your presence is not necessary, you can go about your business and not look into discord. The booster will be able to log into your account at any time without the need to receive a code from your mail. Don't worry, providing us with your security answer is completely safe! After completing the boost, you can easily change your secret question in your Battle.net account.
When will I see the gladiator mount in my bag?
The gladiator mount will appear after the end of the arena season.
Is the same mount given for a gladiator in a season?
No, every season brings new updates to the game and mounts are no exception. Each season will have different mounts. In the first season, you will receive the Swift Nether drake mount, in the second season you will receive the Merciless Nether Drake for the achievement of a gladiator and rank 1. In the third season you will get the Vengeful Nether Drake and finally in the fourth season Brutal Nether Drake.