EU Horde 70 lvl PvP Druid
- Description: Level 70 Horde Druid Gehennas, 2400 arena team leader, Very good geared, Revered with Cenarion Expedition, Lower City, and reputation with another factions
- Gear: Very nice Geared Druid Pve Raid Gear + PvP gear 250 resil +1 piece for arena points
- Professions: Engi 360 + Enchant 370
- Gear Planner: Click here for Wowhead gear planner on this Druid
We guarantee the account you are buying from us for a lifetime. If you lose access to it because of our mistake (this will have to be proven), we will give you an account of the same value.
- What guarantees do I have when buying from Frostyboost?
We only sell whole accounts. Transfers are available ONLY to a different realm and transfer cooldown is 90 days. Characters cannot be transferred from PvE realms to PvP Realms and RP realms cannot transfer to RP-PvP realms. Once you purchase an account, we will get in touch with the owner of the account and ask him his Battle Net account information. You will be given full access, including the secret Q&A.
- Do you sell characters or accounts?
It usually takes 1-36 hours. If the seller is not answering even on the phone, we will find a solution. Refunds are certainly possible if we aren't able to give you the account you originally chose.
- How long does the delivery take?
You will always be provided an account with a new x1 month subscription. If it has no gametime, it will have 30 days after the delivery. If it has 10 days, it will have 40. We always add +30 days.
- What about the game license?
The explanation is simple. Classic orders take time and can depend on random factors - the booster may not be as quick as expected, for example. Accounts, on the other hand, solve all of these headaches at the root. You buy, and you enjoy the account right away.
- Why should I purchase a Classic account instead of a boost?